Yesterday Citygate completed the first-ever two-day Finance Section Chief for EOC/DOC pilot course! Also successfully completed in May and June were the L-964 NIMS All-Hazards Situation Unit Leader and L-975 NIMS All-Hazards Finance/Administration Unit Leader courses. Below are more courses scheduled for summer and fall 2012, available for personnel located in the 12 Bay Area Counties:
- June 25-28: L-969 NIMS All-Hazards Communication Unit Leader
- August 13-16: L-965 NIMS All-Hazards Resource Unit Leader
- August 21-24: L-970 NIMS All-Hazards Supply Unit Leader
- September 17-21: L-971 NIMS All-Hazards Facilities Unit Leader
- September 24-26: L-960 NIMS All-Hazards Division & Group Supervisor
Registration: To register for these courses, visit https://www.bauasitep.org. If you do not have a user account, click the “Registration” tab on the main page and complete the registration form. Under the field titled “Registration Code”, enter the following code (case sensitive): #4tepregistration. Once you log in, courses will be listed under the “Available Courses” tab. Select desired course and click the “Register” button. Watch for Citygate’s new website revamp for Emergency Management and Operations Training this summer!